Disclaimer and limitations of liability
The(Russian Interests Section) have concluded an agreement with Interlink Service LLC for provision of services for reception and processing of applications for visas to Russia from citizens of Georgia and other countries wishing to visit Russia, and handing over of ready documents.
Interlink Service LLC has appointed its subsidiary Travel Assistance Services AS LLS (TASS AS) as a provider of these services in Georgia.
Thus therefore Russian visa center in Georgia is a complex of services for the reception, processing of applications for visas to Russia and the issuance of ready documents provided by TASS AS on behalf of the Russian Interests Section.
TASS AS provides services and is only responsible for the following functions:
- to accept the applicant's passport, completed application, supporting documents (hereinafter – the "Documents") and the relevant consular and service fees;
- submit documents to the Russian Interests Section on behalf of the applicant;
- after the Russian Interests Section has considered the documents, obtain the applicant's passport and other documents from the Russian Interests Section and return the documents to the applicant or his representative or send them on the applicant's behalf by mail or courier to the address indicated by the applicant. In certain cases, despite the procedure described above, the Russian Interests Section may transfer the relevant documents directly to the applicant, bypassing the Visa center.
TASS AS informs applicants about the following:
- Payment of the visa fee by the applicant does not automatically entail the acquisition of the right to obtain a visa.
The decision on the visa or refusal of visa is at the sole discretion of the Russian Interests Section.
TASS AS and its employees have no influence on the process, timing and outcome of the application.
- The period of consideration of the visa application by the Russian Interests Section is from 4 to 20 working days. In some cases the period may be extended up to 30 working days. During this period, the applicant's passport will stay in the Russian Interests Section.
- The Russian Interests Sections reserve the right to request any additional documents from the applicant, to invite the applicant for an interview, and to refuse to issue a visa.
- Incorrect filling or falsification of visa documents, as well as the provision of an incomplete set of documents may result in the refusal of the Russian Interests Section to issue a visa.
- Regardless of the outcome of the visa application, and in case of refusal/withdrawal by the applicant of his application, the consular and service fees received by TASS AS from the applicant or his representatives are not refundable.
- TASS AS shall not be liable to the applicant for the loss of the applicant's documents, which occurred as a result of an accident, unlawful acts of third parties, natural disasters (force majeure), as well as other reasons that TASS AS could not foresee and/or which could not be affected.
Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
Travel Assistance Services AS LLC
1. About Travel Assistance Services AS LLC
Travel Assistance Services AS LLC ("TASS AS") is a Georgian company, ID no. 405 278 293, a wholly owned daughter company of a Russian company Interlink Service LLC. Interlink Service LLC has entered into a contract with the(Russian Interests Section) for executing visa handling services in Georgia on behalf of the above diplomatic mission. Interlink Service LLC has appointed TASS AS as a provider of these services in Georgia.
In addition to acceptance, processing and handing over of visa documents, we also help you to fill in application forms, receive and return your documents by post or courier service, check your documents online, collect documents from your location, obtain a medical insurance, book taxi service, concierge-service, interpreter service etc provided by us or our selected partners on our website or in the office. The use of additional services is not required and always depends on your choice.
When you apply for a visa and/or order additional services, we collect, use and process your personal data in order to provide you with the services.
2. Application of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
3. Processing of personal data
3.1 Booking an appointment
When you book an appointment on our website, you will be asked to provide your name, surname, date of birth, passport number, date of issue and validity, phone number and email. When you change your booking or otherwise seek other support from us, we will process the above-mentioned personal information we have collected from you.
This information will not be disclosed to third parties. But to fulfill our legal obligations, we may disclose your data to the enforcement or other state authorities.
The information you have provided for booking an appointment and appointment management will be stored until the appointment date and will be deleted at the end of the day of appointment.
3.2 Submission, online document checkup, postal application, courier delivery and other additional services
When you submit documents in our office and/or order additional services (the service of online document checkup, apply for a visa by post, order SMS-informing, courier delivery or other additional services) you will provide us your personal information: your name, surname, passport number, date of issue and validity, your photo and contact information: postal address, email, phone number.
The data provided by you will be used by us to perform the duties in accordance with the services you have ordered: accept and process documents for visa, inform you about results of online or manual checkup of your documents, return your documents to you, inform you about readiness of your passport for handing over, provide you with other additional services. This includes sending you information by email, SMS (if ordered) or telephone regarding your application, postal or courier delivery, other additional services. Postal return, SMS-informing and other additional services involve services provided by third parties, and we will disclose your name and contact details, where necessary to that third party. The purpose of these processing activities is to provide you with the services you have ordered from us.
If payment is made online you also have to provide your payment details (e.g. card number and expiry date) in addition to other personal data to complete your payment. These data, in particular your name, address, e-mail address and IP address will be disclosed to our payment services providers, for the purpose of receiving your payment and completing your order.
The information you have provided for the purposes of submission of documents, ordering online document checkup, postal application, courier delivery and/or other additional services will be stored for the purpose of service quality control up to 1 month from the date of completion of the service. This information may be disclosed to fulfill our legal obligations to the enforcement or other state authorities.
3.3 Contact center and customer support
TASS AS may use various forms of customer support in order to help you. For us to be able to provide you with customer support, we will process your personal data to identify you and help you as best we can. You can contact us by phone, via email or letters, and when you communicate with us via any of these means, we will help you with inquiries, questions or feedbacks concerning our services.
After you have contacted contact center or customer support, we may examine the content of our communication with you, for instance, the recording of our communication with you when we deal with your complaint. This is to control the quality of the service we have provided to you. For this purpose, your personal data such as your name, contact detail may be processed.
The information you have provided for the purposes of customer support will be stored for the purpose of service quality control up to 1 month from the date of your inquiry.
We may transfer the functions of the contact center and customer support to a third-party organization. In this case, your data will be processed by this third party. To fulfill our legal obligations we may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other state authorities.
4. Disclosure of your personal data
We do not use your personal data for marketing purposes and do not share it with other companies for such purposes. We may only share your personal data as follows:
- When additional services ordered by you involve service provided by a third party, we may share your personal data with these third parties;
- To public authorities or governments when required by law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
If you do not wish to provide us with your personal information, we will not be able to provide you with our services.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request access, rectification, restriction and deletion of your personal data held by us, and to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured machine-readable format. Inquiries regarding processing of personal data and access request shall be directed to the point of contact provided below.
You also have rights to object to some processing. Where we process your data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your data.
We only need your personal data to provide you with our services (to enter into and execute a contract with you) or to comply with the requirements of the law. Therefore, the provision of such data is mandatory. If such data is not provided to us, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you and fulfill our contractual obligations.
6. Transfer of personal data to other countries
In the above cases we may transfer your personal data to third parties (domestic and/or foreign) for the purposes of providing you the services you have ordered. Transfer of personal data to a third country will only take place if appropriate safeguards are provided, e.g., by Binding Corporate Rules, entering into EU Standard Contractual Clauses or if the receiving party is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
7. Changes and amendments to this policy
8. Jurisdiction and applicable law
9. How to contact us
Data Protection Officer Travel Assistance Service AS
Office 205, 2nd floor, Besiki Busines Center, 4 Besiki street,
0108, Tbilisi, Georgia
If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority in Georgia will be the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
Effective date: August 17, 2018 / Last updated: August 17, 2018